Monday, February 11, 2008

A Quick Visit from an Old Friend

What a great week we had. I got a phone call from a good friend in Ohio, who said that her and her family were coming to Phoenix to look at schools and houses. She is hoping to get a job transfer with Federal Probation. (How I would love to have her here) So, her and her family arrived Weds. Of course, the girls and I were out doing our daily drive up and down Riggs Rd. If you ever need to find me, I would look there first. Ask my friend Melissa who happened to catch me at the light for a brief conversation. Since they were near my house, I had them hang around there until we got home for our daily events. We decided that after their long flight and many hours driving around in a car that it was bound to "be five o'clock somewhere" and headed to Red White and Brew. The girls were happy to see Genna again, and instantly picked up right where they left off and the same for Darla and I. It was great having her here, even if it was for only one night. Thanks for coming and hanging out with us. Hope to have you here soon.

0 comments: