Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happenings in the Clemons House

Well, I am happy to announce that soccer season is over. (at least the winter season) This means I will not be running or driving all over town like a mad woman. My schedule now only consists of Karate (Emily) and Gymnastics (Abbi). With the help of my best friend, Vicki, we have decided to streamline our schedules. On Tues, she will take the girls to Karate, and on Weds, I will take the girls to gymnastics. Of course Weds is still crazy because we have Gymnastics and Karate on the same day. But it will work out and it is better than running around every day of the week. As for our beloved Kathryn, she continues to sleep like a CHAMP at night. With an average of 8 hours but usually she gives us 10 hours. We know have also started taking a little nap during the day. This has allowed me some time to relax and of course the dreadful but has to be done housework. I do have about 6 months worth of magazines that I need to catch up on. Maybe someday.... For now I will continue to live life one day at a time. If any of you back home are looking to get out of the cold, now is a perfect time. The average temp. is in 70's and low 80's. Check out airfare and let us know.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great to hear about Katie Bug : ) Sounds like soy did the trick. Good to hear you are getting some down time FINALLY. I would give my right arm to be back in your weather...instead, I'm putting on my snow boots and getting ready to walk over to court. yay.

Miss you guys.

Gat