Saturday, October 25, 2008

A few more pics from my Bday.


Okay here's the deal. I have two cameras, one I use all the time and carry with me everywhere (sometimes I forget to use it) and a nice one that I leave at home. The nice one takes a small memory card and I have to get the cables out to download pictures. Needless to say it doesn't happen often enough. Here a few more pics from that day.

My family brought me dinner and we celebrated with Grilled Pork Chops, Sweet Potato Casserole, Deviled Eggs, freshly canned applesauce and a delicious Carrot Cake. This was the greatest party ever. They showed up with the meal all prepared, cleaned up the kitchen and let me be the Queen that I am.



After dinner we had the Holbrooks come over to celebrate with some Cake and Ice cream. Charlene brought me a little gift of my favorite candy and made me this AWESOME Rice Krispy Treat Three Tier Cake.


Afterwards the kids played a game of Clue and with Grandma. Katie played too, she was Col. Mustard. When it was time to pick up the game, we discovered that Col. Mustard was AWOL. A week later he was found hiding in the girls hair crap basket. He said he's fine but never wants to see a hair bow again.


Later that night my friend Sarah stopped by with a gift, this too was a gift bag of my favorite candy. Apparently my friends really know how to treat the Queen.

Thanks for a great day !!!!!!!!

1 comments:

jana said...

k- what on earth?! Charlene has quite a talent. I love the cake. Happy day sweet friend!