As part of Emily's homework assignment this week, she had to write a sentence using her spelling words. Here are a few of her words this week,
Price- her sentence was---- Price Check on Register 3. (apparently we shop too much)
Fence- her sentence was--- We had to put up a fence so Baby Katie would stop eating the cat food.
So far the sentences aren't so bad then comes this one.......
The word is HUGE, HER sentence ---- My mom is huge.
Nice huh !!! I asked her if she really thought I was huge, she said yeah, as I started to get upset, she explained that she thinks I'm taller than most moms. Okay then, lets change the sentence. My feelings were a little hurt but she made it up to me. I like how the kids tell their teachers and their classmates the going ons in our house. Don't think her teacher didn't tell all the other teachers at lunch time.
Love you Emily, even though you told the class your mom is huge.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Huge no I mean TALL
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That made me laugh. You are not huge. I always say I'm big boned pioneer woman stock.
Reminds me of the other day when Boston was drawing a picture of someone with a huge stomach. I held my breath as I asked, "Who is it?" He said, "No one just somebody." Phew!!
Post a Comment