A little payback from the greatest friends in the world.
I guess there was no surprise that when my birthday rolled around there would be paybacks. Us girls have a little tradition of trashing the birthday girls yard. Let my birthday be no exception.
My husband and I were out that night with some friends celebrating our birthdays. My mother in law was home watching the girls and at some point looked out the window and saw them decorating my yard. Charlene went to the door to let her know what was going on, of course when the big girls saw what was going on they wanted to come out and help. They were so excited for me to see the yard, they came into our room the next morning and asked me what I thought about what my friends did to the yard. They did not come in empty handed though, they brought me breakfast in bed. (bringing food to me allows you to wake me up)


The ever so popular pink flamingos. They land in every birthday girl's yard, could the flamingos be coming to your yard soon????

Thanks to the best friends a girl could have. You really know how to make a girl feel special. Love you !!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
What goes around comes around....
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Girl, that is AWESOME! Love the pink flamingos. Nice touch. Way to go ladies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONDA!!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fun filled day and everyone waited on you hand and foot!
Who would have thought the ONDAS had b-days so close - next year I want in on trashing your front yard:-)
Happy Birthday. You're 25 right?
Somehow I missed out on trashing your yard because I was in another state!! Couldn't you have held off til I got home?? Happy birthday dear friend!
Post a Comment