Sunday, March 2, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!


On February 8, Greg's sister Christina, or AKA, Gat arrived for a week long visit. Her fiance Drew came along as well. They were both hoping for great times and great weather. We gave them both. They went with the girls to ALL their activities and the girls loved showing off their skills. Gat and Drew squeezed in a quick trip to Sedona. This was Drew's first trip to Arizona and I think he soon realized why we all love it here. It was hard to say Goodbye, they were such a big help with the girls. It made me realize that I need to hire me an assistant. Gonna run that one pass Greg and see what happens. We can't wait to see them again!!!!!!!! We love you Gat!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I TOLD you not to talk about me! Don't make me tell you again. LOL. Sorry couldn't resist that. It was a blast.

xoxo

Gat