To date, I have lost 33 pounds and have about 25 more pounds to go. Getting exercise is hard to do with a newborn. Going to the gym is not really an option. I don't want to pay the monthly fees, don't want to mess with Katie's schedule and no one will watch a newborn. So, thanks to a great group of girls, I have been walking at night. A group of us meet at night around 8:30 and walk about 2 in a half miles. It is great exercise and a lot of great girl time. We talk and laugh and the next thing we know, we've walked for over an hour. It never really seems like exercising, I think my mouth gets a better workout than my body. Thanks girls for getting me out there and walking. We all need that support from our friends. See you tonight, same time, same place.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is my first blog comment ever!!! But as a fellow mouth exerciser (and walker too) I had to say something. I'll be seeing you tonight.
Loving the walks and by the way, last night we burned 368 calories, yep 368 and 5687 steps (thanks to hauling and the body bugg)!! Nice job ladies!
Post a Comment