Emily has taken to a new blanket. The blanket she has had since she was a baby has to be tied together to make one piece. The girls were outside playing the other day and Emily came in with her blanket around her head. She said it was because of the sun??? Girl is crazy. Her old blanket still remains a big part of her, it has healing powers. She says it makes everything better. I hope it works on her today. She woke up this morning complaining of a stomach ache. This has been a recent complaint so I didn't pay much attention to it. Next thing I knew, she was coming upstairs to tell me she threw up on the kitchen floor. If you know me at all, you know that I cannot, I repeat cannot do VOMIT. Of course today had to be a Monday and Greg was at work. So I went to Plan B ......call my mom (granny) she always comes to my rescue. She didn't answer the phone. With that I had to go to Plan C .... do it myself. I hate Plan C but Plan C it was. I cleaned it up. A very proud moment. Then Emily vomited again, this time in the bowl you would think the bowl is better right, well maybe but to me its all the same. I know my Mom is very tired because we had a big week in Disneyland and she had to work all weekend, so I didn't beg her to come up and help me. I braved the Vomit on my own. This may not seem like a big accomplishment for some people but for me this was HUGE. I am very proud of myself. What a way to end Spring Break.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Mother Teresa????
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Too funny since you were just telling me YOU DON'T DO VOMIT : ) You are a trooper.
I hope Emily is feeling better and no one else gets the bug.
xoxo
gat
Post a Comment