Check out this rocker!! Last week we got together with the Holbrook's for a couple of games of Wii bowling and a few rounds of guitar hero. As much as I hate to admit it, my bowling performance didn't live up to all MY hype. Charlene's first game was in the high 40's but she came back with a venegance in the second and almost tripled her score. On to Guitar Hero, Charlene and I sat back and watched the two boys rock out. Greg thought Curt should start with a practice round but Curt just wanted to jump right in. Well, we were most impressed with his skills!!!! The Dude can Jam !!!!!!! Look how he is in the zone. Thanks guys for a fun night.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Is that a Uukele?
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We had a lot of fun, too! When I'm feeling more confident in my skills, I'll attempt Guitar Hero.
I'm just glad I could learn to bowl from the best! I'll be over next week practicing while you're in CA!
Post a Comment