Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break Countdown


Well we are into the second day of Spring Break and I think I am going to Break. I understand why the teachers need that break it's the same reason we send our kids to school. We need a break from them. Day One --- I had to break up about ten fights. We fought about everything from the toothpaste to the swing. At the end of the day we had to have a long talk with the girls and how we need to be a little nicer to each other. Abbi had absolutely nothing to say (i know surprise right) and Emily cried with big sobs and lots of slobber. (another surprise). Don't let Abbi know I'm talking about her, she has warned me before about talking to people about her. She is very private and thinks her whole life should be kept a secret. Day Two--- So much for that long talk we had with them. Since we are having an air shortage in Arizona, I guess I should of saved my breath. I should star in their next commercial. Back to the way things were. I have decided that we will be having do overs. They can take back what they said or did and start over. Your probably thinking to ourself, it doesn't sound to bad. Well, Yeah but add into the mix a three month old. A three month old who borders on being Colic. That adds up to a lot of noise and chaos. Thank goodness she takes naps. I just wish I could have the other two take one too. We are off to Disneyland next week. Having something to do should keep the crazies to a minimum. Just hope I make it to March 25th.

0 comments: