Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bunco Girls

One Thursday a month a group of girls get together for a night of Bunco. We always plan on playing at least three games but barely squeeze in one. We spend the night eating, talking and laughing till our sides hurt. It's always a great time and I always come home feeling rejuvenated and slightly sick from the amount of junk I threw down me. Here are some of the girls posing in front of the princess birthday cake Charlene got for Erica's Bday. Charlene's oldest boy asked her why she got a fat princess cake for Erica? Now that's some funny stuff.
Erica looking a little surprised by all the hoopla. Just hurry up and lets cut that cake. We try to stretch our birthdays out all week. As special as they girls are one day just isn't enough. Thanks for making me laugh so hard I pee, inspiring me to be a better person and making feel validated and not alone when it comes to voicing the daily frustrations.

3 comments:

Owen said...

I don't know about inspiring you to be a better person, but I do enjoy having a hand in making you laugh til you pee your pants!! We are some lucky girls to have such great friends! Thanks for all the hoopla...I love hoopla!!

Pam said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sure Erica loved the fat princess.

jana said...

Iss all good! I threw quite a bit of junk down me too...maybe we can run a little extra. Seriosly, good times are had by all. Don't tell your husbands though, they might just start their own group. LOL!