Life has changed a lot since Katie came along, and it has all been for the good. When we built and bought this house, it was with the mind set that the baby days were over. We thought gone were the days of this:I have put off the whole gate around the steps thing. I know they are great but.... I just hate having to open the stupid thing every time you want to go up the steps. I can see it now, me opening the gate 100 times a day. 5o times for me and 25 times each for Emily and Abbi. So for now we have just locked up the cabinets. Here is the reason why we decided it was time to lock the cabinets.

Not only is she crawling but she is getting into everything. She can pull herself up to her knees and likes to climb in the cabinets. This morning I left her playing on the floor in the family room while I ran upstairs to put some laundry away. I heard her crying and ran downstairs to find her on the first step. She is my last baby (yeah, I know I said that about Abbi but this time it's for reals) and I was hoping it would still be a little while before all this happened. I love you so much Katie !!!!! You amaze me everyday.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Things Are Changing Around Here.....
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment