I guess my family does love and appreciate me ! While I was upstairs getting ready for my meeting Sunday, my happy crew was making momma a batch of brownies. The girls kept coming upstairs to tell me not to come down yet. I knew they were up to something, their chocolate batter mustache gave them away. I pretend I didn't know anything was going on. But I was surprised to see the creativity that went into their batch of brownies. They used letter cookie cutters to spell my name.
P. S. I ate almost the entire pan. They were for me you know :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Can you see the love ???
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I know.
Between brownies and your new additions to your pool, can I just say "DeViNe!!"
Post a Comment