Or should I say "we" did it again. It's becoming a birthday tradition with my group of friends. The night before your birthday, the birthday bandits hit your house with a little hazing. We gather at someones house and head out to do our work. The birthday girl keeps the goodies found in their yard at their house until the next time the bandits are to strike again. Get that Erica??? Now come gets these pink flamingos off my front porch. :) Her boys woke up early that morning and were shocked to see their front yard. They told their mom to come look what happened to the yard. Her kids thought it was great. Of course I had to drive my girls by that morning before school to show them what their mom had done. They said Mom that wasn't very nice. I explained to them that it was all in fun. Happy Birthday Erica !!! Your the best!!!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Oops I Did It Again (sing it)
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll come get the flamingos back....sheesh!!
We did have lots of fun, huh! Whose birthday is next?
Post a Comment