Last week Greg had his Intel Patent Recognition Dinner at the Ocotillo Golf Club. I am very proud of Greg and all his achievements. This is his fourth Patent. I realized how smart he really was this night. I most tell you that their was about 150 people there and he was one of three white people. The remainder of the group were either Asian or Middle Eastern. We all know how boring these dinner's can be.They tried to stay awake during the Patent Attorney's speech but we all know Attorneys are not known for their personality.
But thanks to Richard and his wife Vanessa we had a great time. Of course this also helped.
Congratulations Greg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very proud of all your achievements.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Way to Go Greg !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment