Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Abbi


My sweet Abbi baby is 7. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Abbi wanted to have her party where she takes gymnastics. I reserved the gym for Saturday the 17th. On May 6th they called to tell me that due to a scheduling conflict they would have to reschedule her party for May 18th or May 24th. Umm yeah that's a NO!!! Thanks for giving me notice, now I have to figure out what to else to do. Her birthday is May 23, which is Memorial Day weekend, I didn't want to have the party that weekend because MOST people are out of town. On to Plan B-- I asked Abs what she wanted to do and where she wanted to have her party. We decided to have her party on her actual birthday and have it at the house. She wanted a Girls Rock party so with that we began planning. The party ended up being a lot of FUN and a lot cheaper. Thank you Charlene for making the awesome guitar cake and thanks to Curt for building a stage for the girls to ROCK OUT!!! Check out the pics for the party.

Emily and Colette dancing on the stage that Curt built for the Party. Thanks again Curt it was a huge hit. I am renting it out if anyone needs it for their next event.

The beautiful cake Charlene made. Didn't she do a awesome job. She is so talented. Thanks for making her day so special you and Curt are great neighbors and friends.

Just one of the many presents Abbi got at her party.



The two sisters doing their thing. Abbi loves to sing and just comes alive when she is on stage.Check out these COOL rockers.


No party is complete without a Pinata. I had planned on doing the Pinata outside but it had rained the day before and everything was still wet. Poor Greg and Russ I think they got hit as much as the Pinata did.

Hope you a had a great birthday Abbi. We love you so very much. You are such a sweet and loving girl and we are VERY PROUD of you. You will never know how much we love you. Happy Birthday sweetie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great birthday.

5 comments:

sarah said...

Looks like an awesome party.
Happy Birthday Abbi!

Owen said...

FUN!! Glad that this part-A rocked so much harder than that crappy place you were gonna go...hehehehe! Maybe the Holbrooks should be party planners for upcoming rock star parties!! Hmmmm.....

Candice said...

I have a daughter that just turned 7! How did we not figure that out and get them together while I lived right there!!!!!? Geez! Who in the world made that amazing cake? (wink)

Donna said...

looks like fun was had by ALL! Who needs that stupid gymnastics place anyway?? HAHAHA :) Abby looks so happy...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!

Donna said...

sorry I spelled Abbi wrong....it's late!!!:(:(