For those of you who don't know, I watch the Today Show every morning. Today they had a SPECIAL treat for their viewers. A NKOB concert out on the plaza.(for those who forgot that stands for New Kids on the Block) There were people holding up signs saying I Love You and grown women who camped out for two days to get a good spot. I find it hard to believe that was really necessary. I guess they are back together and doing a reunion tour. They are not just touring but they are actually playing in big venues, not the Indian Casino that one my have thought. My question is who would go to this concert and if you did go, I would hope you wouldn't tell anyone. It was bad enough that the Spice Girls got back together. Sorry Ashlie I know you went to the concert. I think they miss the money and girls. But in my opinion the first time around was torture enough.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Girl! I am so there with you. I was baffled by their first attempt at music (cough). I guess they had their youth back then....BUT! Who wants to see a thirty something man band? Not me!
NKOB??? Pass...
You guys are crazy - I'm so there. Maybe I'll relive my early teens by having a nkotb sleep over. Yes I actually went to one - and it was awesome!
Post a Comment