Friday, May 16, 2008

The Local Weather..Not your normal forecast

The weather in Monda World (your just visiting) has been partly cloudy. Today I woke up to clear blue skies and I think I see the sun. I feel really good today. I think because we only have 7 days until school is out. I am so ready for the break. Can't believe I'm saying that. It's been so tiring. I will be so happy not to have the battle of the homework, the stringent night time schedule, the picking out of clothes and Abs lunch issues. All this while taking care of sweet baby Katie Bugs. I am so grateful for my mom who has taken time out to come up every Monday to help me get the girls homework done. Needless to say, the summer break will be very relaxed. Are we going anywhere for vacation you ask?? Ummm that's a NO !!!!!!! You will find me at home laying by pool.

I must also thank my great friends who have been so supportive. If I didn't have them, there are days I would probably go in seclusion. Thanks for listening to me gripe. Taking up walking has been a God Send.

0 comments: