This is some funny stuff. Greg went to the baseball game Friday night and I was home with the kids. Luke, Ty, Jordon and Chuy were here playing with the girls. Emily and Chuy played Polly Pockets and left the Pollies out on the table. In true kid style, I wouldn't expect anything less. Charlene came over to hang out and have pizza and her and I were straightening up the kitchen to make room for dinner when she discovered the Charlene Polly Pocket. We all know what a great person she is but we were quite surprised to find that they made a Charlene Polly Pocket. We thought they only did that for celebrities. Right on Char. You made it to the big top.
To top it off Charlene got a new wig last week and with a new wig comes a new name. Her last wig was dubbed Lola and we were just saying that we needed to name the new wig. I think we found it.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Polly
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't realize I was so popular! Polly isn't really representing me in a good way....I don't prance around in just my undies. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong impression!
Put some clothes on, Polly!!
**Charlene
Post a Comment