
I told you I would give you my honest opinion about those Love/Vampire books everyone is so crazy about. Well, I finished the first one in the series and I must say NOT BAD !!!!! I found myself having to keep reading long after I told myself this is the last chapter and you have to go to sleep.
I give this book two thumbs up.
I just bought the second book and will continue on with my sleepless nights and dreams of Edward.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Reviews Are In
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice review friend! Keep reading cuz when you're done The Host is a pretty sweet read as well!! I have about 150 pages left!! I'll make sure Donna reads your review!
well now you made me really look bad....YEP...i'm still on chapter 4I know isn't it pitiful? I really am gonna read it I AM!! Glad you liked it.
That was our book club selection this month (my choice) mostly because I wanted to know what everyone was talking about. I ended up enjoying it too and bought the next book. We are like psychic twins!
Post a Comment