My mother in law is here visiting, (she is usually a snowbird but is trying out the heat) and she mentioned that she was trying to find an electric razor. At first I was like WHAT ???? do they even make those things anymore. She told me that they do and she had started using them a few years ago while undergoing Chemo therapy for breast cancer. She said that she wished they weren't so expensive because she would like to buy one to leave out here. So I'm thinking they cost close to a hundred bucks (as Emily would say) she then tells me no only about 40 bucks. I started doing some simple math, it really is a cheaper than buying disposables or replaceables. Not only is it cheaper, I think it is probably better for the environment, you know it's about being green, and it is probably more sanitary. While shopping we found one at Ulta for only 30.00, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. I have to say, I really like it. Shaving my knees is so much easier and you can use it in the shower or for a quick shave touch up. I think that everyone should try using an electric razor. After all it is about being GREEN and smooth legs.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Bringing Back the Electric Razor
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My attempt at being green was using the reusable grocery bags instead of a bazillion plastic bags. Well, 9 out of 10 times I forget to bring them in with me and have to use the plastic ones...I am green on the inside. It's the thought that counts right? Maybe the razor is the way to go with my attempt.
Post a Comment