I've been tagged by Stephanie so here it goes.
20 years ago:
1. I was 21.
2. I was a junior in college at Wright State University.
3. I was dancing and drinking my nights away at the clubs.
10 years ago:
1. Greg and I just celebrated making it through our first year of marriage.
2. I was living in Northern California. Talk about culture shock for a girl from Ohio.
3. Grieving a miscarriage. Worried I was never going to be able to have children.
5 years ago:
1. Had two adorable girls age 4 and 3.
2. Working at the Phoenix Airport for T.S.A. An absolute blast.
3. Running my own business.
3 years ago:
1. Moved into Country Shadows and met Charlene and...That was all she wrote.
2. My Husband was on an 8 week sabbatical and we went back home for 5 weeks.
3. My baby started preschool. Worked at the girls school so I could see them throughout the day and cover their tuition.
1 year ago:
1. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Katie.
2. Still couldn't believe I was having another baby.
3. Found out I had gestational diabetes and had to make a huge lifestyle change. It was my last pregnancy I thought I should be able to eat whatever I wanted.
Yesterday, I:
1. Celebrating my mom's birthday with the whole family.
2. Helped Charlene sew her cute quilt.
3. Watched my oldest practice soccer and realize how much she's grown.
Today I:
1. Had lunch with some of my best friends.
2. Washed three loads of laundry, cleaned 2 toilets and cleaned the baseboards downstairs.
3. Went to the San Tan Mall with my mother in law and two youngest girls.
In 5 years:
1. My sweet Katie Bug will be in school all day and I'll be 51 and pretty much unemployable.
2. Emily will be old enough to babysit and no more expensive babysitters.
3. I will be a size 8, have had a face lift, tummy tuck, and a few other lift and tucks. Look as good all my friends that are 10 years younger than me.
2 comments:
I love that tag - it made me think back 20 years ago - crazy. I like that we can write whatever we want for 5 years from now:-)
Okay so you tagged me....I'll get around to it soon.:) Sounds like we have been doing alot of the same things the last 20 years. I'm so glad that I met you and you'll be my friend for the next 20! :):)
Post a Comment