Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our morning swim


While the big kids are at school, Charlene and I take the babies for a swim. It is very relaxing without the big kids splashing and jumping on top of us. I thought these pictures of the babies were so cute. I love this picture of Jake, his blond hair and tanned skin against the water. Katie loves the pool, she gets so relaxed that she falls asleep. I love our time in the pool with the babies.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such cute babies! When are you going to have your big backyard bbq and swim party and invite the whole neighborhood? I'm waiting...

jana said...

I want to be a baby again. I would love to relax in the pool. LOL!
So cute.

Owen said...

Scott and I always avoid being in the pool with the kids since you turn into a human in-pool jungle gym with a little bit of a indian burn around the neck area!

Candice said...

Two of the cutest babies ever! I'm with Erica on this one...you don't want to let your kids think you are "fun" too early or their expectations exceed your ambition. Ha!