Sunday, September 28, 2008

Emily turns 9

My little Emily turned 9 on the 22nd. She has grown up so much in just the last few months. I can't afford to keep this kid clothed. She has gone from a size 7 this time last year to a size 10/12.
This is just in pants. We have gone up in size about every 3 months. For her birthday this year she decided on a western theme. We took 11 kids to San Tan Flats for dinner and s'mores and then back to our house for a slumber party. The girls giggled, had pillow fights and watched High School Musical and Hannah Montana episodes. They finally went to bed around 1. A few pictures of the big night.

Happy Birthday Emily, I love you infinity. You have given us so much joy and happiness. I love watching you grow and change by the day.




1 comments:

sarah said...

Happy Birthday Emily. You are so awesome! Looks like a "fabulous" party.