Yesterday the girls and I went to Fry's so that Emily could get her free birthday cookie. I didn't have the heart to tell her that all kids get free cookies at the bakery. Anytime, not just on their birthdays, but this is for her to figure out later. Fry's also gives the birthday girl two coupons, a dollar off any Disney movie and a dollar off any toy. After making the decision of a lifetime, hmmm which Hanna Montana movie should I buy, we got out of there a little under $20.00. Before I can start the car I have to put my sunglasses on. I reach in my purse, and NO sunglasss, dig around the diaper bag, NO sunglasses. Great, I gotta get back out of the car and see if I left them in the store. Before I resort to such drastic measures, I asked the girls to look around Katie's car seat to see if my sunglasses are there. Emily looks at me and says Mom your sunglasses are on your face. What is happening to me? Is it old age? Mental Breakdown? Lack of Sleep? or am I just plain dumb? Thanks Emily for helping mom find her sunglasses !!! I really do need an assistant.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Been there, done that. Seriously.
Awww, I hate it when that happens. I do it all the time, especially with my keys. I swear there is a little mouse following me around hiding stuff from me just so I think I'm crazy.
I feel like I can't even post underneath those two beautiful women. How does a girl compete with pictures like that!? Anyway...it is good that we do these things once in awhile. I mean, we are all about as perfect as it comes. We have to mess up in little ways so that the rest of the world doesn't feel bad. This is why, occasionally, I leave a kid at the store, forget to feed them dinner and cuss like a truck driver. It is all for the greater good.
Post a Comment