Just a few of the reasons why I love her so much:
1. She has always been my biggest fan.
2. She supports me no matter what I decide to do or get myself into.
3. She is always there when I need her.
4. I love to listen to her play house and mermaids with my girls.
5. She tells me the truth whether I want to hear it or not. But will support me nonetheless.6. We always have a blast together no matter where we are or what we do.
7. I love that she loves my kids more than life itself.
8. She makes the best homemade bread.
9. She is always in a good mood.
10. She has always given so much so that my brother and I would have the best life.
11. She has the driest sense of humor, I love her snide remarks.
12. As a little girl I use to love watching her get ready to go out, she was the most beautiful women in Ohio.
13. She always makes sure she looks top notch when she has to visit someone at the hospital or fly on a plane.
14. I love that she would spend her Saturday afternoon with me at Kmart just so I could get out of being grounded. (yes, I was grounded a lot)
15. She is the best housewife. Our house was always clean and her laundry policy was in by 10:00 am out by 6:00 pm.
16. She always said that you should be able to support yourself and to learn to be self sufficient. Never rely solely on a man, he may not always be there.
17. She has a great work ethic.
18. She spoiled me rotten when I was pregnant with Katie.
19. I love that she can laugh at herself.
20. I love seeing my girls eyes light up when they see her.
Mom, I love you more than you'll ever know.
This is only a few of the hundreds of things I love about you. I hope you outlast me in this life, because I don't know how I will live life without you.
Happy Birthday !!
I love you !!!
2 comments:
Awwwww. That was sweet! Dry sense of humor? Who does that sound like? Hmmmm. Your mom sounds like one special lady!Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree!
What a great tribute! I now see where you get your charming personality :) And seriously -- she looks so young! We're lucky to have our moms live nearby. On another note - I tagged you on my blog. Check it out and you better respond! I'll be waiting...
Post a Comment