Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hurry Up Darla !!!!!!!!!

My good friend Darla is moving to Phoenix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has taken us 9 years to get them here but they are really coming. I know it was a hard decision to make and it will be hard leaving your friends and the job you know so well. It's time for a new adventure and you will do great here. I am really looking forward to having you and your family here . Sorry Mark but it's my turn to have Darla. Your gonna have to share. Get yourself a fountain drink and all will be good.

I promise you, the first time you hear about their snow storm or the days and days of rain and no sun, you'll be glad you moved. I never again want to scrape off my car or beg Pete to drive me to work because it snowed. You too will be thinking the same thing.

We are counting down the days.

Emily wants to say a few words:
they are really nice people.

0 comments: