Friday, June 27, 2008

That Darn Cat


You would think as fat as Sterling is, he would eat whatever landed in his bowl. Last month I bought him a new brand of cat food. I guess I should have know that any cat food that costs $6.00 for a big bag probably tastes like crap. I finally bought new cat food, but Greg being as frugal as he is, refused to just throw it away. (Even though the cat has lost 10 pounds and only eats enough to survive.) He thought he would just mix the two and Sterling wouldn't be any wiser. Welllllllll..... I came downstairs the next morning to find this. He had tossed the old stuff out of his bowl and ate around what he couldn't throw out.
Greg, I think the cat outsmarted you.

2 comments:

Owen said...

WHAT??!! That is weird....and smart!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should have saved the "bad" food for the alley cat hanging around now.