Friday, June 27, 2008

Team Charlene T-Shirts


These are the T-shirts we had made as part of the fundraiser we are doing for Charlene and her Family. We sold them at the Garage Sale last Saturday and they were a hit. I ordered over 100 of them and are selling them for $12.00 or two for $20.00. If anyone out there is interested in buying one or two, please let me know. We do have some youth sizes as well. Thanks to Stephanie Greer's dad who printed the shirts and gave me a great deal !!!!!!

A special Thank you to all my friends who donated items for the garage sale. They raised quite a bit and should at least help with the cost of gas. She is doing radiation everything day and has to drive back and forth to Chandler Hospital. This on top of the already mounting bills.

2 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

thanks monda! I have my shirt on right now!

Anonymous said...

I really like my "real men" shirt, I just need more occasions to wear it.