Friday, June 27, 2008

Emily won't be out done !!!!!!!!!


Emily dressed up all her Build a Bears put them throughout her playroom on display. She asked my mom and I to come see her collection. She charged us 25 cents to look but if we touched anything it would cost us a "buck." She made $3.00 off of her build a bear museum. After the museum closed, she told us that all the money was going to be going to charity. She then asked if she could go over to Charlenes to given her the money she had raised. Her charity was Team Charlene. She is so thoughtful. She and her sister are going to have a Lemonade Stand during our Garage Sale to raise money for her as well. I guess I did do something right with these two. In the past week, they have showed me just how special they truly are. Hey, didn't that kid Alex raise a ton of dough with his lemonade stand?

3 comments:

sarah said...

You have raised some amazing girls! Way to go girls, and good job with the lemonade stand.

Unknown said...

Wow. All I can say is Em is just like her mom - creative, crafty and a real entrepreneur. Oh, and a heart of gold : ) Too sweet.

Gat

Anonymous said...

Looks like Christina and I could use Emily as a fund raiser for our Relay for Life event on July 11-12. I sure wish I could have visited the Build a Bear Museum.

Grandma Ohio