



I bought a stack of towels two Christmas' ago because I wanted to embroider them for gifts, I finally got around to making a few. Charlene has been coming over after all the kids go to bed and have been burning the midnight oil. Our creative ideas just keep coming. We are getting a head start on Christmas gifts this year. Maybe even try selling a few things on ETSY. Who knows, Vera Bradley had to start somewhere.
Here are a few towels we have been working on, they get better every time we do. We keep saying this one is the best one yet. Tell me what you think. And yes we are taking custom orders.
I will have to post more pictures of the other ones I have done.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
My Latest Craft
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Looks like a great time! How come I wasn't invited? :)
They Are SO Cute!! You are so creative! Jess PS Thank you for the darling scrapbook page I will miss you!!
I remember when you bought the towels and were just getting started with embroidery. You and Charlene are very creative!
Grandma Ohio
Wow you embroider towels in your "spare time"? I think you have me beat!
Post a Comment