Thursday, April 10, 2008

Awwww how sweet is this

While driving home today, Abbi passes this note all folded up to her sister and tells her to give to mom. Emily of course, (nosy parker that she is, gets it from her mom) starts to open it and read it. Abbi yells at her and tells her that it is for mom and not to read it. It was all folded up and it had a picture of her and I on the back wearing crowns. She later tells me that I am the queen and she is the princess. She's got that right!!! I opened the note and this is what it said. I put it up on the refrigerator so that I can be reminded of how wonderful my kids are and how lucky I am. I especially need to remember this when things get crazy. I love being a mom. What a special job we have. Who in this world loves you and looks up to you as much as your kids do?

0 comments: