While doing laundry today I started thinking about this whole concentrated formula thing. Is it really a concentrated formula ? I think those laundry detergent people found a way to make more money off of us. I would love to know what the difference is in the two formulas. You mean to tell me they finally after all these years came up with a formula that allows you to use less and have the same result. I'm not buying it. I'm sure its the same stuff, they just put less in the bottle, and charge the same amount. I don't know about you but I think it is all a sham. The one good thing about the new concentrated formula, the smaller bottle does fit better on my laundry shelf.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's my Monda...the wheels are always turning!
Post a Comment