Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bizzare Dreams

While out our walk last night, we were talking about blogging. I was telling Erica that she always has funny things on her blog. She is so good about remembering what her kids say. I said that I wish I could remember the funny things my girls say so I can put them on my blog. The last couple of nights I have had really weird dreams. Here is my latest one. I really have to share this one. Obviously this conversation stuck with me.

Erica and I went to a Fergie Concert/Truck Pull that was being held at my old high school's football stadium. At the festivities we ran into a bunch of people from my high school. They were very rowdy and crude so we decided to leave. On the way out we cut through a cafe and Erica ran into a group of her friends. While she stayed to talk, I headed out to the parking garage. Before I went up the first step I saw a red M&M on the ground. I thought I saw the M&M move, I looked again and sure enough it was moving. The M&M had long arms and legs like a daddy long leg and was going up the stairs. I ran down and grabbed Erica to show her the M&M. As we were looking at it, it had this big bubble coming out of his butt that he would suck in and out. Erica and I were laughing so hard. She then said to me, "Now that is funny stuff you gotta take a picture of that and put it on your blog"

Well Erica, I did as you asked. I put it on my blog.

Many laughs, and as Erica would say Now that is some funny stuff.





2 comments:

The Greer Family said...

That is such a funny dream! For me, dreams can be embarrassing sometimes. They often seem perfectly normal when they are happening, but then when you try to tell someone later, it just sounds nuts, like where did that come from?

By the way, I finally put you on my friends list. I think I'm getting more forgetful all the time.

Steph

Owen said...

What isn't funny about bubbles comming out of butts???? Answer...nothing. Love that you put this on! We must be spending good quality walk time together if you are dreaming about me...wink, wink! See ya when we hit the asphalt manana!