That's the word I got to yell twice tonight. My first bunco ever and I got to yell it not once but twice. Um Yeah, Take a Picture of That. So not only did I win the prize for the most bunco's but I also had the highest score. I was only able to win one prize though. Some dumb rule they have. I think they just made that up because they were jealous. Enough about me, we also celebrated Charlene's entrance into the DIRTY THIRTIES. Who knew that's what they were called? Guess I missed all of that. Wonder what they call the forties? Stayed tuned for pictures from our fun night. Someone check into that forties thing and get back with me. Unless of course, I am the only one in their forties.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
BUNCO !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment