I was thinking the other morning how lucky I am. How many people can say that they laugh, I mean really laugh, almost pee your pants kind of laugh everyday. Pee your pants from laughter not because you've had a couple of kids and you sneezed. I have been walking every night with a group of girls who make me do just that. I love knowing that at around 8:30 every night I have the chance to laugh and commiserate with a bunch of great girls. I am thankful to my husband for supporting me and hanging out at home with the kids (they're in bed) while I clear my head, burn some calories and come back feeling completing rejuvenated. My walking buddies have become my good friends and not only give me the gift of laughter but the gift of friendship. For that I am thankful. Everyone should spend some quality time with someone who makes them laugh. Over the past year my life has changed so much, and at one time I wasn't sure how I was going to handle it. I have found out over this past year that change happens for a reason and as a new day comes and goes I am finding out just what those reasons are. Thanks to all my friends and family who help me realize just what those reasons are and how LUCKY I am.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment