Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Emily Thinks She is Royalty

Yesterday while we were swimming, Emily floats up to me on her raft and asks if she can have those things people put on her eyes. I thought she was talking about sunglasses. I told her to go inside and get hers. I was scrubbing the tiles and was not about to get out to get Princess her sunglasses. No mom, not sunglasses those fruit or vegetables that people put on their eyes. I said Cucumbers, she said Yeah !!! OH !!!! I hated to tell her that we didn't have any cucumbers and that the Princess was going to have to go without. Well, mom can you get some next time you go to the store. Sure, anything for the Princess.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Next she'll be asking for mud baths and pedicures. It can only go downhill from there.