My daughter Emily really takes after her mom in so many ways. She is not afraid to ask a question, give her opinion or stand up for the injustice in the world. The big girls had a sleep over at Grandma Arizona's house last night. As always, Grandma takes Emily to Panda Express and Abbi to Wendys for dinner. Only a Grandmother would make two stops, me I say too bad t0o sad.
When they got back Emily asked "why doesn't Panda Express give toys with their kids meals?" Granny: "I don't know Emily"
Emily: "I saw on the receipt that it says if you have comment you can call the 1800 number"
Granny: "Yes, Emily that is what it says"
Emily: "Can I call and ask them?"
Granny: " Sure Emily sounds like a great idea"
So Emily calls the number asks the person on the phone why there is no toy in a kids meal, the person tells her that's a great question, she is not sure why they don't but she will forward her concern to the marketing dept.
The kid has questions she wants answers !!!! Just wait, at your next visit to Panda Express you will see that they now give you a toy in your kids meal.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
1800- Panda Express
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What will it be? They missed out on the Kung Fu Panda opportunity
Post a Comment