Missing
Has anyone seen my IUD????
It was discovered today at my two week follow up that my newly inserted IUD is missing. Missing as in can't locate it, gone, not sure where it went. They are having me come in on Monday for an Ultrasound to see if the missing item can be located. While they are there maybe they can also locate the missing NuvaRing. I'm starting to feel a little like outer space, lots of lost hardware out there floating around. So glad those tubes are tied. We don't need anymore surprises in the Clemons House.
Has anyone seen my IUD????It was discovered today at my two week follow up that my newly inserted IUD is missing. Missing as in can't locate it, gone, not sure where it went. They are having me come in on Monday for an Ultrasound to see if the missing item can be located. While they are there maybe they can also locate the missing NuvaRing. I'm starting to feel a little like outer space, lots of lost hardware out there floating around. So glad those tubes are tied. We don't need anymore surprises in the Clemons House.
7 comments:
I am dying!!! You are like the Bermuda triangle...I can't quit laughing!! Thanks for the crack up!!
PS. Good Luck locating it, I'm sure you'll give us an update!
Oh my word Monda! I am laughing so hard rigt now. You poor thing. I hope they find it.:):) Your such a trooper. Good luck with the "search". :):)
All I can say is yikes. Yes, the third "surprise" is usually all the surprise you need in order to take drastic action.
Monda!!!! The same thing happened to me. After an ultrasound, a CAT scan and locating it, it was next to my left ovary and I had to have surgery to get it out!!! I wish you would have talked to me before getting an IUD!!!!!!! It was the most painful thing of my life...way worse than child birth! I do hope they find it my dear, if not, call me and I will tell you what comes next!
Holy Hannah Cow! First; why in the world did you get an IUD when you already had your tubes tied???? Just curious. Second; you just confirmed all my fears of having one of those "contraptions" inserted into my cooch. It will never happen now. We should have a vigil for the poor lost thing. GOOD LUCK! Make sure you update us on this one.
any news? has it been found?
Missing rings and IUDs, that is why my toilet is clogged and does not flush well? Will they pay the plumber to extract all these devices from our plumbing? I hope a toilet upgrade addresses our new problem.
Post a Comment