I rec'd a phone call from my friend Stephanie with news that restored my faith in mankind. Stephanie, who also has a blog, put the pictures of the Team Charlene shirts we had made on her blog letting everyone know they are in and for sale. She rec'd an email from a girl in Tennessee who found her blog through someone elses blog and wanted to send a donation of $20.00 and give the shirt to Charlene. I was so touched that someone no one knows would be that generous. If that wasn't amazing enough, it gets even better. Stephanie called me tonight to tell me that the same girl emailed her tonight and 15 women in her church group wanted to buy shirts as well. These women DO NOT know Charlene or any of us for that matter. It feels so good to know that there are really good people out there. I mean I know there are good people out there because I personally know SO many of them, but this is just another reminder of how generous strangers can be.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is So neat! I will order when I'm a little more sane! I Love your cute blog! XOXO MISS YOU! JESS
Wow! The power of the blog and the internet. Blogging, comments, donations, mass orders, what is next?
Post a Comment