YES I DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends it is that time again. Time for me to have a little piece and quiet, clean my house and let it stay that way for more than an hour, cut the sibling fights down by 50%, and piece and quiet. Did I mention that already. The first day of school proved to be a bit chaotic. Abby woke up Sunday sick with a sore throat and a cold, she didn't want to get up this morning and was grouchy and whinny, Emily was a little nervous but kept her positive attitude. With everything going on, I completely forgot to take pictures of them. I feel really bad about that. I'm going to take pictures tomorrow, I know it's not the same but at least I'll feel better. I did however, unlike a few people, go inside the school to make sure everyone got where they needed to be and was settle in their new classroom. I still get teary eyed on the first day of school. Tears of joy you say, it's bittersweet. By 3:00 I was ready for my girls to come home and tell me all about their day. The girls had a great day, they love their teachers and did know some of the kids in their class. (emilys worry) Looking forward to more piece and quiet tomorrow.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment