Just in case no one recognizes that little beauty, its an IUD. Yes, my IUD is there. I guess due to the fact that my uterus is large (Explains why my stomach is not flat) (did anyone buy that load of crap I just dropped on you) it swallowed the little stringy things. This of course is not the medical explanation but you get the picture. Looks like for now the IUD will stay put. The purpose of the IUD is to help control my bleeding and allow me to not go through the Costco Super Tampon Box in one cycle.(that one is for you Candice) So, yes it has slowed my bleeding down but now it won't stop. Why can't the girl have everything she wants?????
P.S. They weren't able to locate the NovaRing. Maybe that is what's causing the back in the plumbing.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Was it there or Wasn't it?????????
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like all your friends prayers were answered!! Hehehe! The shout out to Candice was a good one! And can I say what everyone who reads this will be thinking....TMI, TMI!!
Hope you'll be attending Grub Club Thursday!! We so need to GNO already..sheez!
How many contraceptive devices can one person have/lose?
I can't tell you the relief I am feeling right now. I have lost sleep over that darn IUD. The thought of an alien object floating aimlessly in my under-carriage gives me the willy's!!! :) HA!
Thank you for answering my question. You are so considerate!
P.S. I'm gonna steal that "My Uterus is so big that my stomach will never be flat" excuse...me like!!!!
Post a Comment