



My good friend Jeanne turned 50 on July 4th. and I thought she deserved to bring in the 50's with a big bash. So on July 12, we told her that we were going to get together for poker night. When she showed up for poker, she was surprised to see her family and friends all together to help her celebrate the BIG 50. We had a great time, ate well, and drank plenty. We had a margarita contest, Joel was the judge and crowned Greg the winner. He takes pride in his margarita making skills and deserves the title. His margaritas rock. We even got Jeanne to do a Jello shot. (she says she hates jello, is that possible) Happy Birthday Jeanne!!!!!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Happy 50th Birthday Jeanne
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I only like Jello if it's spiked!
Who doesn't like Jell-O seriously?? Looks like fun!
Memory Time
Ahhh, that is a fun memory....me not telling people that I was pregnant : ) Now on to a memory for you.......I really had fun on my tour of your magnificent motorhome. I was leaving swim lessons and you were getting ready for a trip to California. While you loaded things up I got my tour.
Post a Comment