


Emily really wanted to go to soccer camp this summer, I explained to her that it was going to be really hot but she said she didn't care. Vicki and I signed the girls up for camp the week before school started and chose the morning session with the thought that it would be cooler at 8:30am than at 6pm. What we didn't count on was the humidity. Those girls were troopers, I could have never endured the heat. (let alone the physical activity) The first day of camp they were all excited, the second day yeah not so much. A lot of whining and complaining about how hot it is blah blah blah. I told her that we tried to tell them that but they didn't care. I told her to stick it out for a least one more day. Not only did they do that, they made it the whole week without anymore complaints. I was so proud of them. Thanks to the Gepharts and my wonderful husband for helping the girls get to and from camp.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Soccer Camp
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your poor daughter may have lost 6 lbs. in sweat alone! That does not look one bit enjoyable to me. The things we'll ship our kids off to do for a little peace and quiet!! ;)
Post a Comment