

We are finally putting the finishing touches on our backyard. We are having the stack stone done on the columns, waterfall and the firepit. Of course the day and half job has taken them three weeks. Trying to get someone to show up when they are suppose to is our biggest challenge. Oh and watching the lazy white guy relax under the gazebo while his partner works himself to death. Not to be out done by the other group of guys who played try and smack my hands before I pull them away when they should have been working. Did I tell you about them playing on the swingset too. Yeah, I'm getting a little annoyed. But...... it does look really good. After two years we are finally finishing it up. I guess since we waited this long whats another month. When it cools down at night I think I'll have a cookout.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Pocketful of Posh Boutique at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope I'm invited to the BBQ! Hellooooo? This looks amazing! Who knew the exotic get away spot you've been hiding in your back yard!
Dang, that's gorgeous! Seriously -when is the party? And as for the missing IUD, I was laughing so hard. You are hilarious. I really thought you might be prego when I read Melissa's blog, so I had to get the scoop on yours. Thanks for ALL the details :)
I love the gazebo thing. Now all you need is a cabana boy!
Post a Comment